Monday, June 13, 2016

Support

Hey adventurers! So like I said before I will be working at a small summer camp this summer. I will be gone for a little over 2 months (June 24th-September 1st) and I really can't wait. It is a really awesome camp on Western New York that I went to as a camper since 4th grade and I have been on staff since 2011. The ministry work we do there is some of the greatest I've ever witnessed which is why I am asking you to partner with us. There are so many ways for you to get involved! If you live near us or know someone who does, you can always help by spreading the word. Also we have a prayer team that is always in need of new member and of course we accept monetary donations. Now before you dismiss this as me just begging for money, let me tell you where it all goes. The first amount of money I raise goes to offset my paycheck freeing up money for the camp to do other things and then once I have raised that money, the rest can be delegated as I choose. It can go to projects around camp such as finishing a zipline that we are putting in or getting new pool equipment, or it can go to a camper who can't afford to pay for camp, or it can go into the general fund and used as our wonderful director Sam sees fit. If you would like more information about the camp or how you can help out, please Email me at Davide.fite4@gmail.com you can also check out the website http://camphickoryhill.org

There will soon be more posts about camp life as well as some videos on youtube. Don't forget to like, subscribe, and my personal favorite comment! I love hearing from people that read my blog. It's really what keeps me going. Until next time, stay safe and I'll see you on the road!

No comments:

Post a Comment