Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Getting to Know You

Hey Adventurers! I'm sitting here starting the packing process (my least favorite part of travel) and I was letting my mind wander which is never really a good thing, but I have become intrigued by the mystery audience that I have accumulated. I have 201 pageviews from 5 different countries and although in the blogging world that is a small number, I am curious who you people are. I get set to leave for camp this friday and while I am there I will have a decent amount of free time at night and I intend to use most of it planning out my next trip, but I also want to get to know the readers. I want to know what you want to see, how I can make my blog posts and videos better, suggestions for when I come to your area, and even just random stuff about yourself. The easiest ways to reach me are Twitter and Instagram and I am also creating a Facebook page tonight. Please feel free to ask me anything or to tell me anything. I do not judge and I am a firm believer that the only stupid questions are those left unasked.

As pieces of my next trip fall into place I will be keeping you all updated. It will be a full trip to Los Angeles and back by car so it should be interesting, but I am prepared. I am also starting to struggle with the travel vs. get a full time job dilemma and any advice/encouragement would be greatly appreciated. Until next time, I'll see you on the road!

No comments:

Post a Comment