Friday, November 18, 2016

The next Adventure

Hey Adventurers!

So I have opened a wonderful new chapter in my life! It sadly requires a small break in traveling. I will still be going to Nepal in March, but that will be the last one for a while. Two major changes I will be making in the next few months: Starting a business and running for office. I am looking in to opening a business in Oswego, NY and in the meantime I am helping to start an Oswego County Chapter of the Libertarian Party and in 2018 will be running for New York State Assembly in the 120th District. I will still do a lot of traveling as that is and will always be one of my biggest passions in life. I will be blogging through this whole process and if you want to help me out and come to the shop or vote for me, that would be awesome! I apologize if the blog becomes too political at times, but it will be slightly necessary. Please don't stop messaging me and commenting on my posts! I love hearing from you guys!

Until next time,

See you on the road!

No comments:

Post a Comment