Friday, September 23, 2016

Two Weeks 'Till I'm on the Road

Hey Adventurers!
So I'm getting pretty stir crazy here and I can not wait to be on the road again. This time the destination is Los Angeles and I leave in two weeks! I'm so excited, but so nervous. I've been procrastinating so much with this trip I kind of hate myself. I will be okay though. I usually end up flying by the seat of my pants no matter how much planning I do. I'm hopping that this trip won't be a loner trip, finally. I am in the process of getting things together so that my girlfriend can come with me. It'll be a struggle, but I'm hopeful. Thank you so much for your support. I love hearing from my readers and my followers so please keep it up. I will be keeping you guys posted as always especially when I finally have something interesting to post about. Also I love hearing about your adventures both past and present. If you have a funny travel story, please share in the comments or private message me on any of my many social media accounts.
Until next time,
I'll see you on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment