Monday, August 1, 2016

Camp So Far

Greeting Adventurers,
I have been at camp for a little over five weeks now and it has been amazing. I hate not traveling and being stuck in one place for so long, but it is still an extreme adventure. I have been meeting so many people and I have been so busy I almost forgot to tell you all about it. I am the waterfront director at this camp so pretty much everything I do during the day revolves around the water, but once the pool and pond close my I am free to do all the crazy things I want. This includes zip lining, night swimming, huge dodge ball games, cooking over an open fire, and just running around like a crazy person doing whatever my director tells me to do. I will be posting a few videos in the near future about my time here and with the added free time i will have for the next few days I will be doing my best to update my blog more often. Don't forget to message me or comment about fun adventures that you've had. Until next time, I'll see you on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment