Sunday, August 21, 2016

Planning New Adventures

Hey Adventurers,
Well today was day six of my workout challenge, but more importantly than that I made a new friend today! His name is Nathan Thomas and he is a missionary to Nepal. He owns an english school there and also does a lot of work with an orphanage nearby. Him and I were able to discuss a lot about his ministry before and after the church service and I was delighted to discover that he was, in fact, recruiting people to go on short terms missions trips to help him out. How awesome is that? The dates and specifics are still up in the air, but it will most likely be sometime this march. I will be working mostly with children and young adults teaching english and music. Teaching, music, kids, and travel? All together? Count me in! It will be such a blessing to share my gift in music with others and raise awareness for this great cause. I am so excited! As I said earlier, however, there are still some kinks to work out so I will keep you all updated as more decisions are made. I'm still doing some final planning on my Los Angeles trip as well so I will make sure to keep you guys in the loop.

But until then,
I'll see you on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment