Sunday, April 17, 2016

First vlog is online!

Very early this morning I finished the editing for my first travel vlog! WOHOO! It was definitely a lot harder than I thought it was going to be, but also so worth it. I honestly think I love it so much because I can finally live my dream of living through a montage. I sent the video to my sister who was a video communications major in college for the approval at about 5am and then posted it as soon as I made the changes she told me to. I feel like the rest of the videos are going to be a bit harder, because I am going to be a stranger to where I am visiting and I'm not really going to know what I want to film ahead of time, but that's all part of the fun. The next stop on my adventure is Cedarville, Ohio and I have about two days to get there so I will be making a lot of stops and detours. So definatly go check out the new video  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RD7JQeKGeww and don't forget to like and share. As always thank you for reading and I will see you on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment